Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days.
What I am proud of? Hmmmm...... I'm not really to sure.
Let's go with.... I actually worked on my "Day 08" goals. I tried a new recipe, Beef n' Noodles. And it was tasty. To the point that we both had two bowls and are STUFFED. I had no clue how to even make it, but I looked up about 10 recipes, added what I like most about each one and TA DA!!! The best Beef n' Noodles were born!!!

What I am proud of? Hmmmm...... I'm not really to sure.
Let's go with.... I actually worked on my "Day 08" goals. I tried a new recipe, Beef n' Noodles. And it was tasty. To the point that we both had two bowls and are STUFFED. I had no clue how to even make it, but I looked up about 10 recipes, added what I like most about each one and TA DA!!! The best Beef n' Noodles were born!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment