Sunday, March 20, 2011

Carmel Dip for Apples

A gal I worked with at AAA brought this dip in one day... we devoured it!  She was so kind to share it with me.  Looking forward to an occasion when I can make this, and then post a picture for you all!


Carmel Dip for Apples
8 oz. cream cheese, soften
1 cap full of pure vanilla
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 crushed Heath bar
5-6 Tart Granny Smith Apples, cut in slices

Away we go!!
1.  Beat the cream cheese, vanilla, brown and white sugars together in a medium bowl.
2.  Fold in the Heath bar - I like a lot, so I use a 2nd bar.  But not everyone likes a ton of toffee.
3.  Cut up the apples and serve with the dip!

It will be a HIT!!!!  ENJOY!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment