Even though I can't pronounce Waldorf without sounded ridiculous.... I can sure make this scrumptious salad disappear in a ridiculous haste!
Whether you are making this for your family or for a pitch-in, you will be loved for this sweet salad. I don't know which part I like the best, the grapes, apples, walnuts or... the marshmallows.... and the recipe makes a ton - so be prepared to share with others! :)
Another great recipe from my sister!
Waldorf Salad
4 red delicious apples, cut up
4 granny smith apples, cut up
1 bunch red grapes, seedless
1 bunch green grapes, seedless
1 bag of mini marshmallows
1 bag (small) walnuts
1 (8 oz) tub cool whip, thawed (easier to stir)
powdered sugar to taste
Away we go!
Combine all ingredients in a LARGE bowl, adding powdered sugar to taste at the end. Place in the fridge until ready to serve!!
Ohhhh, enjoy this! Because if you don't... you may share it with me, because I will!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment