Monday, November 22, 2010

The Best Chocolate Chip Pie Ever!


I don't know if you can see or not.... but if you even think about clicking off this blog without this recipe... you might want to go get your eyes checked.... very soon.

Chocolate Chip Pie... yummy!  The person that came up with the original recipe should be in The Baking Hall of Fame!  This pie will literally melt in your mouth and you will crave it religiously.  At any given time, I can make this pie - I keep all the ingredients on hand because you never know when you will have company OR if you will just wake up one day and think... I NEED THIS PIE!!

Chocolate Chip Pie

1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie shell
2 lage eggs
1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. dark brown sugar, packed
3/4 c. butter, soften (if you are using sticks of butter, that equals 1-1/2 sticks)
1 c. (OVER FLOWING) Semi Sweet Chocolate Chip Morsels
1 c. chopped pecans

Preheat your oven to 325F.

Take a medium bowl and beat eggs till foamy.  Stir in flour and both sugars.  Beat in butter.  Then here is the best part, mix in morsels and nuts!

Does yours look like this?!?!  It should!!

Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.  *The top of the pie will look hard.

Let the pie cool for an hour, then cut and enjoy with either ice cream or whipped cream!!!!

YUMMY!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment