You know that meal that mom use to make... you know the one... when you'd walk in, the yummy aroma would just linger in the house and make you drool before you could take your shoes off...
THIS my dear friends, was that dish for me. Especially on cold days.
When I was in college... this became a staple for me! Even as a newly wed, this is a great recipe. Throw it in the crock pot and just forget it or the oven for a few hours! Easy, breezy, Parcheesi!!
Ready? Yum, I am!
Sausage, Green Beans, & Potatoes (SGP)
1 package Sausage Links (2 links)
2 cans green beans *(liquid and all)
4 medium potatoes, peeled if you prefer.
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Salt to tast
Pepper to taste
Slow Cooker:
Cut sausage and potatoes (I peel them first) into bite sized pieces. Add all ingredients (DO NOT DRAIN GREEN BEANS!) in your crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir once.
Stovetop:
Cut sausage and potatoes (I peel them first) into bite sized pieces. Add all ingredients (DO NOT DRAIN GREEN BEANS!) in a large skillet. Allow it to boil and turn down heat, allow to simmer until potatoes are soft. Add water if it is looking dry. Stir occasionally.
Oven:
Cut sausage and potatoes (I peel them first) into bite sized pieces. Add all ingredients (DO NOT DRAIN GREEN BEANS!) in a medium roaster or pan that has a lid. Cook at 350F for 2 hours or until potatoes are soft. Stir once.
ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment