This my dears, has become a household legend meal. The names doesn't sell it... and you might think... Hmmmm not to sure about this one.... but be sure... you will need to make a double batch! If you are in my household.... we fight for the leftovers.... and I normally lose.
The fish just melts in your mouth. I think I foresee this in my near future!
Parmesan Tilapia
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup butter, softened (not melted)
3 tablespoons mayo
2 tablespoons lemon juice - I use fresh lemons
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon celery salt
4-6 tilapia fillets
Preheat oven to broil.
Grease aluminum foil and cover a cookie sheet.
Mix parmesan, butter, mayo, lemon, and seasonings.
Arrange fillets on the pan.
Broil for 3 minutes, flip and broil for 2 more minutes.
Remove fish from oven, cover with parmesan mixture and return the pan back to broil until cheese melts (3 minutes).
Fish should flake when cut with fork!
I normally serve up with veggies and rolls of some fashion!
Literally heavenly!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment